Wolfe Research Senior Transportation Analyst, Scott Group, will host a quaterly lunch on Tuesday, July 10th in New York at 12:00pm ET. Topics for Discussion will include:
- Which transports are most likely to beat and miss 2Q expectations?
- The latest volume and pricing trends across freight
- What now for CSX and the Rails?
- Where are we in the trucking cycle?
- What now for FDX vs UPS?
- Our best ideas for the rest of 2018
To express interest, please contact your sales representative or click here.